By upgrading from Studio 2015 to Studio 2021, you will benefit from:
- Flexible working from any device with SDL Trados Live, Studio's cloud-based companion
- Faster personalization of Studio with the integrated AppStore
- Easy navigation of your documents with the Advanced Display Filter
- Fast and simple on-boarding with guidance, tips, tricks and tutorial videos
- Instant access to everything using Tell Me
- Effortless one-step project creation and quick mid-project updates
- Improved quality assurance (QA) checks and easier TM maintenance
- Enhanced Translation Quality Assessment (TQA) for smoother quicker review
- Access to neural machine translation for fast working, with less post-editing
- Get more and better matches from your TMs with upLIFT technology
- Translate more documents with extended file type support, including PDFs
- Experience much faster performance
Download our brief and discover more reasons why you should upgrade from Studio 2015 to Studio 2021.
NOTE: With the release of SDL Trados Studio 2021, the upgrade path from SDL Trados Studio 2015 will end on 31 January 2021.